Jenya Lemeshow has been practicing massage therapy in Eugene, Oregon, since the spring of 2002. Jenya incorporates a variety of techniques into her approach to helping your body feel better. Her intention is to encourage balance and release in areas of pain, injury, tension and inflammation. Jenya’s practice is conveniently located in downtown Eugene, at 1034 Lawrence Street (click here to see a Google Map). Please feel free to call Jenya’s office line at 541-684-0066, she will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Jenya incorporates various massage techniques into her practice:
- Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage
- Motor Vehicle Accident Recovery
- Postural Re-Education for Pain Relief
- Sports Massage
- CranialSacral Therapy
- Chi Nei Tsang (Taoist Abdominal Massage)
- CranialSacral Therapy for Babies
Massage helps facilitate the body’s natural processes in achieving balance. Bodywork is applied to:
- Relax from stress and tension
- Relief from acute or chronic pain
- Heal repetitive motion injuries
- Recover from automotive accidents
Health Insurance Accepted:
- Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance (MVA & PIP claims)
- Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Kaiser Permanente First Choice Health Network (Open Option)
- Health Republic
- & more – please call if your insurance covers massage therapy and it isn’t listed here!
Before birth, we lived and grew in a safe, warm environment where we were constantly in a place of deep connection to ourselves and to our source of supreme nourishment. Through bodywork, you may strive to attain this state of reconnect. You may achieve awareness of your core self through sensation in your connective tissues, through breathing fully when you feel uncomfortable, by setting your mind free to wander for a moment in time. Your body will remember, and thank you!